Monday 17 September 2012

Research & Planning: Interview Questions

Interview Questions

These are the questions that I will be asking my peers (college students, the target audience of the magazine) so I can gain feedback for my draft college magazine. I will use the feedback to change the design of the magazine accordingly.

Question 1:

What types of articles would you like to see in a college magazine?

Question 2:

What do you think of the overall layout of the cover? Can you make any suggestions?

Question 3:

Would you pay 20p for this magazine? If yes, what would you expect from the magazine? If no, why not?

Question 4:

What do you think of the masthead? Do you feel it is appropriate and why?

Question 5:

Do you like the colour scheme of green, blue and orange? Can you recommend any changes?

No comments: